Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Je Ne Parle Pas Français, Je N'écris Pas Français

I have been lazy in updating my blog these few days.

There is one update which i should be doing. That is the one on a concert that i watched together with my dear Jess last Saturday. I managed to take a lot of really nice photos and even videos but boy, am i lazy. The idea of transferring all those files simply made me lazier. Well.... let's cross fingers that i will do it within this week.

Anyways on a quick note.

I have been going to my hardcore French Class for the 3rd day today. It is fun and definitely i managed to pick up more French words than me trying to learn it alone. The only thing that is bugging me is it is in the morning at 930am! Worst the venue is at Ampang! Sigh...

Will update more. As for now, je ne parle pas Français et je ne pas comprenez Franchaise.... hehe!

p/s:
Still the HUGE mystery that could never solve about French is why something is feminine or masculine. Even the teacher could not answer us! Duh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My dear, am still waiting for "my" JEFF!!!!! Next thing you know, you'll be stuck w Bandung trip too, kakaka.....

Anonymous said...

perhaps becoz French is 1 of the romance languages..things come in pairs - like the romance between male & female :)