Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Land of the Gold...



Am leaving to Dubai in less than 12 hours. Isn't that exciting???

I want to do so much things there, especially camping under the million stars in Sahara desert! I could picture myself riding a camel, sand boarding, lying under the darkest night with the brightest start, and how cold and windy the night is, a night where one goes back to the arms of mother nature and and night to dealt yourself into the many tales of the Arabian nights! Isn't tat exciting?


Well too bad i could only imagine all those. KC will be working and he thinks that it will not be safe for me to follow an overnight trip to the Sahara on my own and i have to agree on that with him. So i guess there will be another time?!

Anyways, i heard that Dubai is the land of gold, the real ones and the fake ones ( the glittering sands) too. Chance to visit the only 7 stars hotel in the world and also the tallest building in the world too! Plus, shopping is aplenty there. The only thing worries me is that i do not have the money to shop. Haha. Anyways, since everything is tax free there, i will be going bag shopping! Yeah, but not for me, just for my friends. So i guess that is me having the experience and the thrills without spending. Sounds great huh?

One thing i am still contemplating if i should bring my lappy along. Will be staying in Hyatt Dubai. It states in their website that there is wired internet but i wonder if it will be free?

Help me out folk! Please!!!!!

No comments: