Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fork! Fark!

Let's face the reality. When it comes to keeping a diary like the old times or keeping a blog like now, it started off hot and consistent until one day we decided to skip a day. A day turned to a week, followed by a month and then it was indefinitely.

BUT.... the day when we feel like hell on earth, will be day that we remember about our little diary or blog again. I guess today is my day.

Of course the percentage of us writing something happy versus something angry/sad/frustrated/disappointed is something like 20:80 and today i fall into the 80%.

I am pissed / angry / disappointed all rushing to me at the same time!

I just got ditch by a long time friend! And this is a second ditching too! To add salt to the wound, she was the one who decided that our friendship is cheaper than dirt the last time she decided to ditch me over lunch. When i demanded a reason why, she simply just told me she never thought of calling me before hand to tell me that she couldn't make it. Oh well, i was really pissed! I mean who would not?

After a long time of cold war, i decided to just look into the good times we had and took the first step to contact her. Anyways she was celebrating something nice and i wanted to just take this chance to say hi and congratulate her.

It was a mistake! All the while when i thought she might feel remorse over what she had done to me, in reality, she doesn't give a shit. Her response to my first step was cold. Can you believe it????

What makes it worst is after this cold treatment, i still went all the way to try to make contact with her and even told her that we should chat. And she said yes, telling me that she will. That was 24 hours ago. There she is, saying things that she didn't meant to keep up with. Here i am still waiting for her to show up and trying really hard to suppress my angers. Deep down i knew that she doesn't give a shit to our friendship and yet i am still trying to convince myself that she is busy. How much more evidences do i need before i am convinced that she just doesn't give a shit about our friendship?

Damn! Wake up you fool! Fark your sadness and move on!

No comments: