Monday, December 7, 2009

Me No LV Fan!

I was wrong! I was so wrong! At those time while she was telling the truth, i though she was just being modest and trying to hide her true desire.But i was wrong!

Now when we were in Italy many years ago, we were too broke to afford any shopping so we left Italy without buying any so called "cheap" LV. And she said she wasnt even interested in LV at all. I thought there was a little disappointment in her eyes.


Now that i have stronger earning power, i thought i wanted to fulfill her dream to at least own a LV. Since i could not afford a bag, i decided to buy her a purse instead. It will still be a LV nonetheless! So i went KLCC, swiped my card, felt i lost an arm and a big hole in my pocket after that but was feeling great because i knew she would be excited when she sees her Xmas pressie.


And i gave her the XMas pressie yesterday, and she said "I am not a LV fan" bluntly. I almost wanted to faint!! I should have trust her when she said she wasnt into LV. Should have bought her Chanel or Dior instead!

Em...maybe i can take the purse back and ask for a refund? hahah but she refuses to give me back the purse... perhaps she still loves it secretly!

No comments: