Monday, February 15, 2010

Naked Chick

I opened up the door to the washroom just like how i used to be. To my surprised, someone was bathing inside and didnt have the door locked! And the worst part is i got myself a full view of the whole body! My oh my oh my!
La la la.... i love showering...

And the person didnt even feel shy or terrorized by my intrusion but continued with the shower in joy. Then suddenly she somehow realised my presence and cried, only to be excited by something on the floor and smiled again.
Oh no i am caught on camera! Whaaaa...


Hm... what is this thing with lots of holes? Looks interesting..

And she was still naked and i had an eye full of the whole view before i retreat myself. Ahhh naked chick. Not something you get to see daily.

Phew-feet!

No more pictures!

No comments: