Monday, February 15, 2010

Steamy Dinner

Decided to invite some of my friends over for a gathering dinner and the best thing and easiest thing to feast will be steamboat!

So i went to the supermarket and bought food i thought it was too much for the 15 of us. Being the lazy me, the only item which i cooked myself was the soup. A pot full of "ikan bilis" and pepper. It turned out quite a good one from the feedback of my friends. As for all the other ingredients, well i could now take the credit because they are all ready packed from the supermarket. All i did was just paying! heheh




Everyone waiting...

So i spent an hour washing and preparing for the food and just when the clock struck 7, my friends came, and in batches. Everyone was hungry and started feasting not longer. Marcia, who was rather specific when it comes to food, demanded to have chili sauce and lime to go with the food, which i did not prepare. So i have to send my poor brother all the way to Giant supermarket to buy for me. Of course i complained to her being to fussy but i knew deep down that i was the stupid one. Who will be that stupid not to get chili sauce right? That is one of the essential in our Malaysian diet!

Food! And a very tired me! Never like cooking really.

Hope everyone is full!

Anyway after the dinner we decided to post for a group picture in front of the giant mirror i have in the house and also the one pair of chinese writing that is supposed to be written by the student of a famous calligrapher. It read (direct translation) "Kok Chung Paths The Fruitful Way" and "Pei San Opens The Lucky Door". I kinda like this because that means i will not need to do anything except opening the door and welcoming the fruitful path? hehehe

Well it was fun!

He paths the way...


And all i have to do is enjoy! Yeah!


Pretties!


My Brother's Korean babe! 
Hi Julie! Welcome to Malaysia!

And of course every event must end with a group photo! So here we are!

No comments: