Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Truly Blessed

Just gone through one of the biggest milestone of my life and am so glad that everything went well. All thanks to my bunch of buddies.

Special thanks to Marcia, Jess, Hwee Ching, Peng, Michelle, Julie who came all the way from Korea,Bee Bee, Cheang, Aline, Janice and Grace even though she had fallen sick, she was still all worried about me.

Also am glad that I was surrounded by best wishes from my relatives and cousins.

And Cofi behaved very well on that day too.

Not to mentioned my parents for their warm wishes and loves, and also both my brothers for being there for me and helping me with everything they could.

Oh ya and special thanks to Cacing and Wei Hsiang too for being bullied by the scary boys. Heard Cacing ate a mouth full of bitters. Marcia, you too, thanks for all and sorry that you were bullied too.

Of course also to the scary boys who made the day very cheerful and "helping" KC on that day. I am sure he needed it. :)

Thanks all. I'm truly blessed.

No comments: