Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eat. Shop. Massage! - Heavenly Bandung Day 4 Finale

Every thing good will and must comes to an end. So was our shopping spree. However, since Airasia did what they did best by delaying our flight from morning to night, we have so much time more to pamper ourselves before going back to reality. So again we went for a nice massage at the same place. We wanted to visit the famous pork noodle around that place but did not know where to go. Hence we thought of just grabbing any food available there. We must be lucky because the famous pork noodle shop was just opposite of the massage parlo! Wee!


This is a must try in Jess's list. Teh Botol = tea in a bottle. Haha but it is nice though.

I swear to god that this is the most spicy chili i ever taste! It teared me so much!

Jess's selection - the famous spicy pork noodle.

As for me, i opted for the fried prawn noodle since i was not feeling well.

But the noodle was as spicy! At the end, i can hardly finished my noodle.

But lucky for me, i can always fall back on having a juicy "char--siew" pau. Yum yum.

Cute and very obedient doggy dressed in Burberry. She was told my her "mummy" to say salam to me and he actually lifted her paw up when saying salam to me. Just so adorable!


We check ourselves out from the hotel and we still had about 4 hours to spend. Thus, we decided to ask Pak Emut to come pick us up from the hotel and headed to a very Kota Raya place like where Jess could shop for clothes as souvenirs as well as getting her mum so really nice batiks.



After this last minutes shopping spree, we wanted to go to the famous duck place which was also very near to where we were. I must say the food actually tasted quite ok. Perhaps it was me getting sick then or perhaps the food was just a little overrated.

Dont play play! The duck is fierce!

Normal fried.

Chili fried.

And then it was time to go. Pak Emud didnt forget to bring us to one last stop that was a must. That is to buy souvenirs back, ie local delicacies. So we bought all kinds of snacks, sweets as well as the famous chocolate cakes.


One bag only? Of course not! We have checked in others!

I bet Jess's friends must really love her a lot especially seeing so much local delicacies. Yum yum.

As for me, after popping my flu medicine, i just wished i could be at home then and sleep. 


No comments: