Saturday, June 19, 2010

Boxxy Issues

About a month ago, KC told me there will be some counterparts coming to Algiers from KL. I was excited! 

Straight away i planned in my mind what i need from KL and have been messaging my brother and asking him to pack. Whenever i thought of something, i messaged him to update. I was doing it so often that i actually find myself troublesome to deal with.

So thanks so much bro for helping me out. Thanks Michelle too because i am sure she was the one who got me the chillies i was craving so much.

So after waited for more than a month the boxes with my precious are here! When KC brought back the boxes, i am pretty sure my eyes were sparkling with anticipations and i was over the top. I was like the little kid who finally received her present after a long wait and begging.

So without further wasting my time, i began to unpack my goodies. Wee!!!

Finally, real spicy chillies all the way from KL.

Unfortunately the flight and the non-air tight containers took a toll on the chillies. 
Some are rotten....


And some are molded. 

And in desperation, i am currently airing them outside in the balcony and will be scooping these goodies for cooking as and when i need. Hm...maybe i should try planting them here. Afterall the weather is still kinda chilly even though it is already summer.

Besides these, i also got myself plenty of the stuff that could mummified me when i am gone! And guess what my dinner was on that night? Mi goreng or Shin Korean noodle? For sure is the spicy choice since i have been craving for it so long. Well it was an awesome dinner! Totally satisfying to my tongue and stomach.

I could just eat them and last myself 2 months before i ran out of them! 
Tell you these are irreplaceable! So yummy!

 And there were more surprises too. Someone was playing secret santa by sending us these. Apparently they were not from my brother or Michelle. So our guess the KL counterpart who helped us brought these. Well cant verify it yet because he has already gone back when we received the goodies.

Plenty of healthy herbs for soup. I love soups!


How could i forget the famous Ipoh white coffee sachets? Ahh... thanks secret santa!


Well thats all folks. Am gonna go eat my mi goreng now and enjoy my TVB movies... what a great way to live! haha

No comments: