Saturday, June 26, 2010

One Year Wiser

How time flies.

Last year, i was celebrating my birthday in KL right before i packed my stuff getting ready to travel to Algeria.

This year i celebrated my birthday in Algeria.

Looking back the last 365 days, i reasoned i have not done anything really purposeful except playing games in fb and doing pretty much nothing. But i am glad that this means everything were as good as it could and nothing bad had happened.

This year's celebration was nearly to nil. There was no cake, no present, no flowers and not even a birthday song. There was no one but KC here to wish me happy birthday in person. However, i am still a very blessed girl having receiving numerous wishes from friends and family through FB. And because of their generosity, my 365 days ahead will be blessed and i am sure it will be a great journey too.

I guess i have way passed the age when i wished for a specific present. I will be truly happy if same day next year, i could have all my friends and family celebrating and wishing me happy birthday again and that everyone will be at their pink of health. That will be the best present anyone could wish for.

The other surprise was i received a note from a long lost friend. Thank you my dear. You never knew how much that means to me and thank you for getting my year starting at the right note again.

Blessed and love all too.

No comments: