Monday, June 7, 2010

When the Ship Sailed Away..

Sometimes things do not work both ways, especially when it comes to friendship.

For some, friendship is everything to them. For some, it is something they like but can live without, and for some, friendship is just a word they learnt from the dictionary. I have stumbled and fell hard on this aspect which is hurting me a lot, even as i am writing this.

I have a friend who means a lot to me, especially after what we have been through all these years. But then suddenly, our friendship is merely nothing to my friend. As each time i reached out to my friend, i received nothing back but a plain cold shoulder, it is like pushing the knife deeper into my heart. As each time i courage up again and reach out to my friend again, i got more disappointed and it keeps me wondering what i really mean to my friend. Sometimes i feel that we would even be nicer to a stranger than what my friend is doing to me. At least we would say a superficial hi , bye or thank you when we were being spoken to. So much for friendship. So much.

If only i can stop caring so much, then i would have feel better.

If only.

No comments: