Tuesday, July 6, 2010

All I Need Is Myself Only

I have been suffering from gastric for the passed few days and am still suffering from it as i am typing this.

While all these time i have been in pain and agony, i cant stop thinking that all i needed is myself only. While other couples might have the better half to take care of them when one falls sick, i ironically, can only depends on myself.

I have to cook for myself, take medicine by myself, wash up after cooking and even have to make the choco by myself.

All the time while i am doing all these thing myself, KC has been doing NOTHING but just gaming.

Of course i know today for once, i should not be mad at him because it is his birthday, but how difficult does it gets for him to just fetch me my medicine and perhaps, on his goodwill, make me a cup of hot chocolate?

While i told him i vomited because of gastric, all he did was to turn his head away from the monitor for a second, gave me a concern look and just ask, are you alright? and then when straight back to his game.

Yes, gaming is DEFINITELY more important than me.

If so, why do i need a partner in this world if all i needed is me and me only?

WTF!

1 comment:

purpleV said...

:) 謝謝你的支持 雅莊。