Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Belgium Goodies

Kc is back finally and my days are not just confided to talking to a dog. Finally there is a human in the house who will reply to me and speak human! Hahaha

Anyways i was anticipating for his return because i knew there will be goodies! I have asked him to buy me plenty of magazines. The last one i read was 3 months ago and i cant wait to read something other than Business Week, Times or even National Geography. I mean a girl is a girl and no matter how we will always long for some light articles or just gossips to fill our brain. If without these what are we gonna gossip about with our friends right???

And finally he is back! Goodies and pics of them!

Ok KC got his new sunny and an uncle hat (ahem).

Of course how can he not buy back chocolates from Belgium??

Yum yum!

There goes a piece that cost him 1 euro!

And i got a prize doggie! Made of choco i hope??Hehe

Love this most!!!

And i kept waiting for him to pull out my magazines! But he turned and told me "Sorry ah, not enough time, no magazines. You go online and read ok!" What!!!!!! I guess the only thing i got to read apart from those serious magazine is this.....Sigh...


Choco Info!

+_+!!!!!

2 comments:

purpleV said...

柔, 謝謝您的支持。:)

purpleV said...

思恬,有意思。。 讚!