Saturday, July 17, 2010

Markings

I cant believe it. I have been playing games in FB non-stop for the passed 2 months. And i have evidence to prove how free i was! I have spent so much time decorating my cefe, KC's cafe and even Jess's cafe.

How pathetic!

Just look at Kc's cafe. From the simple layout i actually spent so much time to decorate for him until now it is sectionalized into different themes.

Before

After


And then one day i got so bored that i agreed to help Jess to decorate her cafe also. I mean how more pathetic could i be? Well she wanted love versus alien theme. So i fulfilled my client's wish piously.

Before

After


But the worst evidence ever to prove how bored and wasteful my time was on FB game is from my cafe. I actually climbed from level 6 to level 65 in almost 2 months. I am sure others will use more time to beat my record because they did not game "full-time" like me!

Before

After


Seriously! I ned to get a life!!!!!!!

1 comment:

purpleV said...

:) 謝謝你的支持。 我會更加加油! :) 記得要常來我的部落格。