Friday, July 16, 2010

Alone

After the dreadful feelings i had last week, right after i wrote the last post, i have a feud with KC. I lashed out my upsets and anger on him, telling him what had been troubling me all the time and things did get better. I just hope that things will only get better from now on and not back to square one again after awhile because honestly i do not know how much more disappointments i could bear.

Anyways I am alone in Algiers now. Well not really alone because i still have Cofi by my side now, although she doesnt really seems appreciative that i actually forgo a chance to travel to Belgium just to be by her side so that someone familiar is taking care of her, so that she will not be left alone in the house when the dark comes at night and so that she will not feel insecure without seeing me and KC for a whole week if i would have traveled with him together to Belgium.

Kc went to Belgium since yesterday over the weekend for some regional meeting. If only i could have gone together, i would be enjoying myself and taking plenty of pictures of Belgium now. Well i have had debated hard with myself on this before i decided to stay put for Cofi. Afterall i could not bring her here to accompany me only to abandon her alone in Algiers just because i want to enjoy myself with traveling. I cant be so selfish can i?

Well i told myself now is a good time for my solidarity because we do need time alone sometimes just to find ourselves again. I also tried hard to console myself that this disappointment will eventually be compensated with a bigger year end trip to London and maybe eventually a trip to Egypt.

And to make myself happier, i am already counting the days till i board the plane to go back to KL. Now let me count, how many days left?.....Hm... oh ya it is only 90 more days to go.

:) well time flies as we get older. In a  blink of eyes, i would be back in KL again.

No comments: