Sunday, August 1, 2010

One Fine Day

When everyone has had one of those bad days when nothing is going smoothly, today is one of those fine days where everything settles itself in perfect place.

Today is one of those days where....


  • every song from my mac sounds really accommodative to my emotions
  • i woke up feeling energized with a great night sleep
  • the house is spotless clean when the maid decided to come 1 day earlier without announcing
  • the aroma of the boiling soup let you know that there will be a great meal later in the evening
  • the weather is perfect with the right temperature and wind
  • you realised you have done a lot yet there is still plenty of time for you to read a magazine
  • great hair day!
  • radiant skin and glowing
  • most importantly, i got my confirmation on my flight back to hometown
Well, today is also one of those days where my stomach is growling with hunger but i dont know what to eat. Ended up eating some melon and bread.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow.... sounds great, the best part wud be the confirmation of ur tickets! When? ^^

purpleV said...

Jessy dear, i bet you read my blog from your iphone and not on a pc? I got a countdown clock to show! hehe

purpleV said...

淑林林松, :D....