Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sting


Not this Sting!

How i wish it is this Sting!

For the first time in my life, i got stung by a bee!

It happened when i was busy clearing the dishes in my living room. I step on something and instantly i felt a sting on in between my toes. First i thought i stepped on someone's toe clip in the carpet. But the sting keeps getting stronger! So i had look.

To my horror, i saw a bee on its back, at the edge of dying. Then i looked in between my toes and i saw its bee sting attached on my toe! Immediately my toe was numb! I had heard of horror stories of how people had died from bee sting.

I yelled and said i got a bee sting and my dad scared me by saying i will loose my toes! Ohhh no! So i rushed in to the room and applied the antiseptic cream and saw another half of the bee sting still stuck to my toe! 

Sigh... the numbness remains.... for another 10 minutes before it was gone. Well thank god the bee was not that deadly. 

We always encounter a lot of first time. This is definitely one to remember and not that good experience. 

No comments: