Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dream Came True!

Sometime last week, i had a very weird dream. I do not remember the whole content of the dream. I remembered i was dreaming something when suddenly the environment in the dream changed and then i was in my current house. From nowhere, the ceilings began to leak and the whole house was wet. So i woke up and i told my mum about the dream and she even teased me for having such a strange dream.

Fast forward 2 days later. It was rainy night and i was just reading in my bed. Then came the sound of water dripping. Without doubt, i thought it must be from the rain. But the dripping sound got louder and louder, even after the rain stop. So i checked all the corners in my room but found nothing. And when i opened my door, to my horror, my whole stairways was soaking wet! The was leaking from the ceiling!!!



So we had to quickly turned off the main water pipe and place tongs to gather the water. The next day i just grab a number from a flyer i found outside my house and requested someone to come over to have a look. I thought it was just because of the misplaced of the pump since i had it changed a few days ago. And i didint sleep well that night because i was worried that the leak will hole the plaster ceiling or worst the plaster ceiling might fell off.



And the diagnosis came. It was not the pump but worst! There is a leak from the tank and i have 2 choice which is to repair it or change it entirely. Repairing it will be much cheaper but there is no guarantee that it will work and there will be a water stoppage of 3 days. So the next best choice is to change the whole thing!


And hence i spent the whole Sunday sitting at home while the tank was being fixed. It was a huge project because the tank will had to be taken out from the roof top. Meaning some part of the roof will be removed and put back eventually. My concern is that they might not put it back properly and then i will have another leak from the roof. Oh mine, it will be a disaster if that happened. God help me!



My dream actually came true, for the first time in my life!

Now my bank is 2k lesser due to the repair. It's not just 2k, it's a mac book that i had to forgo now. Sigh......

I wondered when i will dream of me winning the lottery?!

No comments: