Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Plus One!!

Remember my post on my love philosophy of "Minus One Plus One"? Well on September 25, one of my best friend decided to leave the number game and get married! So now i am sure the circle of love will have another empty seat available for another single-young-hot looking girl / guy to grab a number and get hitched!

Their lucky numbers for the day...

I have knew Bee since secondary school and we have been really good friends since. I used to visit her house after school just to chat or read the comics she had. And then one day she decided to go to Australia to study. Boohoo.... But luckily after a few years of waiting myself, i too went over to Perth to study. I still remember she was the one who pick me up from my hotel and sent me to the university to get me registered and also introducing me to the other Malaysians who were there. We also like to visit her house just to taste her cooking, especially the sumptuous soup that she liked to make. Yummy!




It was just a simple ROM event at the famous temple in KL. Together with both families and some "non-relatives" like me, it was a short but really sweet ceremony. Throughout the whole process, Bee was so anxious and a little nervous. Well which girl wouldnt right? It's a huge decision! But she did look very very elegant and pretty. As for the husband, he too was nervous but we could tell from her expression that he was really thrilled and blessed to have Bee as his wife.



Look at her now, from a Miss to Mrs! Congratulations my dear, may you have a blissful marriage and lovely kids together. Just to see how she will look as a mum, i managed to snap photos of her with kids in her arm. Aww... she will make a wonderful wife and mother.




Love you always too my dear.

No comments: