Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bidding Farewell to Year 2011...in a high note!

Ok, so here we are now 1 day shy away from bidding farewell to year 2011 and, welcoming the end of the world!!! OMG!!! Imagine yourself having only 1 more year to live, and what will you do? Spent all the money? Eat all the food you always wanted to and throw away your diet? Or, just live as if it is just another normal year?

Let's not now debate if this prophecy is going to come true because if it comes, it comes. Anyways we will not be able to foretell the future so why sweat the little things right?

Instead, i think now is a great time for us to bid farewell to year 2011 with a great smile and count all the blessings we achieved. Hm.... let me see what i have been blessed thus far...

- First and foremost, both my best buddies got preggo and has / will have a healthy baby boy! Yippie!!!

- i managed to pass the year without going insane in Algeria (Well done me!)

- Bros finally bought me a present and i am loving it so far!


- Finally managed to meet up with some girls after 2 long years.

- Someone in my family is no longer a singleton and he is madly in love so far..

- Additional family member, a princess, into our family..

- Everyone is in their pink of health and i am really really grateful for this..

- Oh ya not to mention Cofi is still eating, sleeping and shitting well..


- Many many newly weds...Congratulations everyone!

- I got to travel a little bit and added lovely memories for myself..


- Got to know some lovely people in Algeria..

- I am being loved very much by the two cute Japanese girls..

- Learned to cook a fair bit, especially in the Japanese department!

- And the most important one is, I am back in KL for CNY! Isn't life great??? *HUGE SMILE*

So there's my list. I can't deny. I think life really treats me well. May the year 2012 brings me the same good fortunes and blessings! Happy new year everyone and may the year 2012 treats you well too! Remember to count your blessings!

No comments: