Sunday, December 4, 2011

Counting Down...Again

You how a day can be unbearable when you are anticipating something or someone on a particular day?

That is exactly how i am feeling now!

That is because finally i have set myself a date to travel back to my beloved BOLEH land! It is  DEC 18!!!!!

The moment i knew which date i will be leaving here for my BOLEH land, suddenly, the minutes started to tick off a little slower than before. Perhaps now it takes double the seconds just to pass 1 minute! hahaha i know i am being crazy here but that is exactly how i am feeling.

2 more weeks and i will be able to go back to meet my darling Cofi, not to mention having my favorite pan mee, nasi lemak, prawn mee, ipoh white coffee..... and thinking about them already making me drool!



More tomorrow!

No comments: