Friday, December 16, 2011

The Iphone Craze

Iphone 4s is finally in Malaysia! Weeee!!!



I am currently using the very dinosaur version, the Iphone 1. While it was so cool to have the Iphone 1 a couple of years ago, it is now however an embarrassment to be seen in one! I think others will think that i am some nuts job that still lived in the stone age while seeing me using the Iphone 1!


 Why?? Well because KC's staff wanted to buy an Iphone 3 as a surprise gift for his wife about 9 months ago. Being Algeria, of course it will be difficult to get one! To get from other European countries are just way too expensive and there is just no supply in Algeria at all.


So all eyes turned to my Iphone 3, the one which i was using before i was being forced going back to the grandma Iphone 1. So after much "debate" with KC, i gave in and he sold it to his staff. After all i thought that i am in Algeria most of the time, there is really not much chances for me to use my phone to chat, not to mention to bring it out in public to use. Hence it was sold and i am officially back to stone age.

Ok back to Iphone 4. There are always rumors that the Iphone 4s will be out in Malaysia by end of the year but nothing was solid ever. Anyways i set my mind to it of getting one when i get back to KL. The good news is, after much cajoling  towards my brothers, they have agreed to buy me one!



So i quickly registered with Maxis and today at 12am midnight in KL, they were supposed to be at KLCC to register and buy the iphone. They were there since 9pm and started the whole process of registering for a contract, paying and waiting patiently for their turns to get their phones.


All the time while they were there, they gave me real time updates and was teasing me with photos of the phone. I was excited and anxious the whole time! I was thinking and praying to myself that hopefully nothing misfortune will happened that will resulted in me not getting the phone! I can't take that!


Finally, at about 3am KL time, my brother whatsapp-ed me to tell me the good news i was waiting for! I have my phone!!!!

Yeah, new toy to play with when i get back! Hm.... i wonder what questions should i ask Siri?? Perhaps the same questions "I Love You" as per what my lovely brother, Bryan asked????

No comments: