Monday, December 12, 2011

Freedom (Almost)

Right after my overdosed last week, i fell sick. Migraine decided to pay its visit to me which lasted for 2 days. Phew! I am so glad that it is over now.

After that, it was the arrival of my dad. I thought i will be busy but surprisingly i wasn't. It turned out that he has a lot of dinner functions during that few days together with KC. Hence i was home alone all the time!

My dad left after 2 days and KC was still busy with his work, even over the weekend. So again, i was home alone and had nothing to do.


Today, my dad is back again but again they will have a lot of luncheons and dinners to attend to. I am home alone again!

Never thought that the last few days before i head back to KL will be such a breeze! 7 days more to go!!!!

There are just so much that i want to do....salon, shopping, ban mee, starbucks mocha caramel, COFI, COFI, COFI .....i just cant wait!!!!

No comments: