Friday, January 22, 2010

Just Words

  • "It's funny how after such a long time, my heart still missed a beat whenever i see her name online." said my friend to me. But deep down she knows well that he has moved on with someone else and is happily in love. Sometimes she even thinks that he has forgotten about her because now they hardly speak in msn. And all she could do is just looking at his username and wondering when, just when will he speak to her again. Sign, heartbreaking.
  • I logged on to my blog today only to receive a pleasant surprise from my cousin, Wennie. She decided to be one of my blog followers! Now not that i have many but the more the better. Never has it crossed my mind that all my cousins have grew up and they are all now pretty ladies and handsome man. Somehow they still remain as the 5 or 6 years old kids to me. And now i see Wennie blossoming into a  lovely lady and she even has her own blog! Whao how time flies! And of course, i am surely getting older by the day. Darn!
  • Dad's is surely getting younger, well technology vise only. I was checking my FB yesterday and stumbled upon his comments on my photos. Whao never see that coming really. I thought he is always a sleeping user of FB. Now the he learnt the power of FB, does that mean he will be spying on us pretty soon? Heheh but well it is great to know finally, he finally found the joy and power of using FB.
  • Now i think it is the time of love season again, since Valentine's day is just round the corner. A very sweet girl whom is looking and waiting for her first love to happen asked me this: "what was the best gift i ever received from my previous partners? Was it expensive? Was it heavy? Was it memorable?" And my answers were: "No, it wasnt expensive. Nope it was light. Yes, very memorable." I was young and he was my first. The best gift was simply just a bowl of porridge he brought me when i was sick. What makes it memorable was because the distance from his place to mine was about 40 minutes drive. What makes it even more memorable was because he has no car and he has to beg his housemate to help him out. I hope you find one really special gift to give it to you "friend" by now. Good luck dear. :)
  • The last time when i was furious about someone throwing endless hints at me and not being direct, i was really furious. I couldn't understand why she did so. And i complaint to my close friend about it. During the complaining, i sort of came out with the answer myself to deal with it. If that really matters so much to her, and it is within my capability, why not i just give in? After all it is just a short period from time to time. And i would definitely benefit from that. After that, the problem no longer bothers me. And i still got those hints from her now. It's just that the hints are no now longer pain in my ears but songs. Hm...changing perspective on things sure does help a lot.

No comments: