Sunday, January 10, 2010

Subtle Hints No!

It's been an eventful week simply because i have met up with so many of my relatives after a long long time.

Time flies. Some of my cousins have already been married and with kids. The youngest one is already 1 year old and today was the first time ever i met him. No wonder the poor fellow kept looking at me with a sorrowful face, getting into his crying mood at any seconds. He must be thinking who the hack is this woman who keeps looking at me?! heheh

Something triggered my anger just a moment ago. I just cant understand why would someone wants to continuously gives out hints to me and not simply telling me what they want. Or they will just tell someone else to tell me, which in retaliation, i pretended that i have never been told or that i could never understood the hints they dropped me. So i guess we are just playing the "see-who-can-last-longer" game.

Suck! Ruined my weekend just like this!

No comments: