Thursday, November 19, 2009

Home Finally...

After a tiring day traveling from Oran to Beirut, i had the luxury to stay in a day in Beirut and play with my little sister. It seems like a miracle watching babies growing at such a speedy rate. 6 months ago she was like a jelly in my arms where i was so afraid of hurting her just by having her in my arms. When i was about to leave to Oran, she was just learning to turn her back. Now when i see her again, she can turn her back as if she learnt the trick ever since she was born and she even grew a little teeth by now. Its fun watching her playing with her food and also trying to swallow soft food like bread and mashed carrot. Since it is beginning of winter and the fashion is turing fast. Her clothings are even more stylish than mine.





After one day of break, i set off from Beirut to Dubai then Malaysia at 12 noon. Had the luxury to travel on business class and the cabin was almost empty. Only me and another passenger. Hence we got all the necessary and unnecessary attentions that we need and do not need. The other thing was MAS was conducting an in flight service survey and we managed to benefit from that because the service was exceptionally good. From the cleanliness of the cabin, to the warm smiles of the cabin crew, to the temperature and aroma in the cabin, even the food decorations and presentations were at their best. And because of all this, it had made the flight back to Malaysia a very pleasant one. And i had given them a very high score of most of the questions.












Touched down in KL by 6am and that was almost 12 hours flight since i boarded from Beirut. Came home to a not so clean house and had to clean up myself. Besides that the worst thing was Cofi didint recognize me. Even when i took her and put her in my bed, she wanted to run off and stayed at my brother's door waiting to go in and sleep. I was so so hurt. 

Thankfully after forcing her to sleep with me for a while to remind her of my companion of so many years and also bribing her with her favourite snack - Greenies, now she is becoming warmer to me. 

I forced myself not to sleep during the day and at the end, after picking up my youngest brother from LCCT, we decided to go to the salon for a make over. Along the way we picked up my mother to join us. Will post some pic of my new style when the new hair style settled down. Then we went to Menjalara for steamboat for dinner and what made my day is how much my mother had changed. She converted herself to Christianity not long ago and ever since that she changed to be more joyous and calm. Something i have not seen for a long long time. We had fun talking about everything, from my life in Oran, to my wedding planning and even make jokes on anything. For this i thank god for giving back the mother whom used to me the warm, caring and loving woman to me.

Its a great start so far and i am sure it will be even better day after day.

Time to sleep. For the last 24 plus hours, i have only slept for merely 2 hours during my flight. Ahhh.... sweet dreams to my ever familiar bed and room. 

No comments: