Friday, November 20, 2009

I Should Have Told You Earlier

It's funny how we will take things for granted most of the time. Especially when it comes to a couple that has been dated for a long time and got married eventually.

I am quite an expressive person when it comes to wordings and i have been expressing them honestly here in my blog. But a wake up call today made me realised that although i have been expressing my emotions and my loves towards things and person that i cared, i had however failed to mentioned how much a particular person really meant to me. Simply because i took it for granted. Simply because i thought he knew. I thought my actions had spoken for themselved and that KC will knew in his heart but i was wrong. And i am glad that it is still not too late to know that i was wrong and that i am given a chance to correct myself today. If not i would have continued with this wrong path and he will never really know how important he is to me.

I know i should have told you that....

  • because of you i am now the luckiest person
  • because of you i have the courage and faith to fight and won against my phobia for commitment
  • because of you i learnt that giving my love and loving others is happier than being loved
  • because of you i learnt to love whoever whom are important to you
  • because of you i knew Cofi will also be the luckiest dog in the world
  • because of you i learnt to let down my protective wall and accept loves in my heart
  • because of you i learnt to appreciate every single day even when it is just a normal one as long as you are there with me
  • because of you i announced to all my close friends how lucky i am to have you (something that i would never done previously)
  • because of you the song "Two Less Lonely People In The World" finally means something to me
I am sorry i have never told all these to you. I am sorry i took you for granted. 

But i am grateful that you let me know i need to tell you all these. I am grateful that we met. I am grateful that we are together. I am grateful that you are always supportive and a wonderful man. I am grateful that you have chosen me to be your life partner. 

I love you.

2 comments:

Pris said...

Wow..very touching love confession! Not only "Two Less Lonely People in the World", but also "Two More Lucky People in the World"...

purpleV said...

:) ooh Pris. Thanks so much for the support. Take care my dear.