Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Woo-Hoo!

Woo-hoo!

I blogged about wanting to submit my application for my residence permit a week ago. Initially it was supposed to be submitted last wednesday however....

As expected, there were a lot of complications during the whole process! Initially they told us all it needed was my x-ray and blood test. Then on wednesday, we were told that we need a letter from KC saying that i am not working here. And on thursday, we were told that we have to get a letter from Toyota and not KC.

And on Sunday, we were again told that no, the letter is wrong. It must be a letter from the branch manager with the toyota stamp. And on monday, we were told that we need to submit the house contract too just to prove that we have a place to live in with a duration of one year. Yesterday we were told again that the letter was wrong and the police force decided to draft the letter for us and we have signed on it and stamp it.

Today, finally, all documents are right and i went to the police station to have my index finger thumb printed and signed.

Yeah!!! At least now we got the submission starting. By the time i come back to Oran next year April, it should be ready! Isha-Allah!

As for the shipment, no words on that yet. Tomorrow will be the last day for me to receive it before i go back to Malaysia. Isha-Allah!

If not, since i need some warm clothing for my year end Canada trip and all the warm clothings are in the shipment, i might as well take it as an opportunity to buy new ones!

Now, this cheers me up!

No comments: