Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Death of A Relationship

She called me and cried over the phone.

He has finally gotten married and her heart aches like a million knives piercing through. There is nothing else she can do.

Yet she is still missing him. Yet she is still wondering why have they came to where they are today. What had went wrong? His marriage has just spelled death for their relationship, or once the relationship.

They hardly contact each others now and she has to get the news from a friend. How cruel he is to her, she said. But that is the reality of life, i told her. There is nothing else you can do now. He no longer is in love with you and he doesn't even treat you as a friend. You have to let it do. I continued.

It is hard. She said. I have no control over my heart and how i feel.

Time will heal you my dear. Just let time do its healing. Just be patience...

1 comment:

purpleV said...

但如果那棵心已經不完整呢?