Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Need A Goal

After the passing of the eventful February, life is back to its normal, slow pace again. And after all the laughters and noisiness brought back by my brother and KC, the house is back to its quietness the moment they were gone.

And i ask myself, now what?

There is pretty nothing much for me to do or look forward to. Gosh, this scares me! And i really need a goal in my life or i will be living an empty one.

I planned to take up open water diving course but then the plan is not on a halt waiting for the confirmation of my return date to Algeria.

Or maybe i should look for a job again? Well perhaps i should!


Anyway the new Final Fantasy game was out last week and i went to buy a copy. I didnt play it of course. It it for my brother to play it while i sit comfortably in the coach and watch. And this is the only exciting thing i have in my daily life now.

But i guess too much of it is bad for me because i was "playing" 3 games together yesterday, but only in my dreams. So i woke up feeling really tired today and overwhelmed by games...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a baby

purpleV said...

i dont think that is they best way to fight boredom. haha