Thursday, March 18, 2010

She Says, She Says..

I woke up today only to be bombarded by a lot of she says and she says.

As i was listening to both ends complaining and grumbling about each others, i thought i was going to have a blank out. After a while words do not mean anything anymore. There were only mere noises.

So i have to bear listening to 2 different versions. Of course i am not blind or deaf. Of course somehow i knew how much are facts and how much are fabrications, results from adding their own imaginations, tones and manners.

But what do i do? Do i retaliate and burst in anger? Do i just keep quiet and let their behaviors escalate to worst? What goods will my reactions bring me if i retaliate or just keep numb?

This is tricky. I feel like a politician at this moment. I feel like i am playing a strategy game. But at least politicians have consultants surrounding them all the time telling them what to do. And strategy games too have walkthrough posted in the internet where you can google and just follow exactly. Who and what do i have? There is no one who can help me now except myself. This is frustrating.

All i know is, i want to be an ostrich now and stick my bloody head into the sand and pretend that nothing happened. Well at least with my ears in the sand i could have the luxury of silence. So i have myself a plan now. I will be an ostrich for as long as i could until my fleeing plan is neared. Then i will be able to leave this potential political massacre and self destructive situation, that is until i come back again. Of course i have to pray hard that i could hold my calmness and patience until then too.

I didnt sign up for this shit, did i?

No comments: