Saturday, March 20, 2010

Judgement

How often do we judge others? How often these judgements are correct? And how often your likeness towards someone subsided as a result of your judgements?

Like many, I judge others but am very afraid to be judged by others. Am still a simple mortal who is worried of how others see me. And because of this over sensitive part of me, I am one of those foolish mortals who can't breakfree and live as free as I should and could.

I told a close friends on mine a story that I wanted to forget. And i chose to tell her simply because I knew she will judge me the least. And she didn't judge me at all. Yet she listened to me with all ears and only advised and consoled me as and when needed. She didn't say much but yet she helped so much.

All i needed was a listener. And I finally found one.

She made me realized that the path of seeking for an answer is now over, because the answer is clear like crystal. Haha... Sigh... We always need a third eye to clear the vision for us...

No comments: