Friday, March 19, 2010

The Source of Evil

The weather has been so hot lately that i am having short headaches almost everyday. It usually happens in the middle of the afternoon when the sun is up in the sky, shinning to its brightest state ever.

Adding to that is the gastric problem that came haunting me since yesterday. For some unknown reason, it decided to lingers till now. Even after popping the medicines which was supposed to be very effective, it didint help much this time.

And they say the best remedy to cure an illness is to look for the source of evil. Now let me think what i did yesterday to awake this monster.

Oh ya i decided to go ahead and followed my heart in the quest of finding out the truth of something. The action of seeking has been debating within myself for quite some time and finally i found the courage to do it yesterday. They said you are opt for sadness when your hopes are high. On the contrary, my hope was not high. I sort of knew the answer but i just need to prove it. And then there was no answer, which was a clear answer in this case. And the stone which was sitting itself heavily on my heart got lifted off.

And now i can be free of guilt to totally dismiss those memories in me. For i knew i did my best to sustain something. It takes two to tango and if one quits, the other party will have no choice but to follow suite.

Is this the source of the evil??

No comments: