Friday, May 7, 2010

Jazzy Night


Was waiting for midnight to come yesterday night because KC had to speak with his Japan counterparts due to the 8 hours time difference ahead in Japan. So we were watching tv until we could not take it anymore and then KC decided to switch on to his Itunes to enjoy some music.


I was lying lazily on the couch and was hiding below the blanket with Cofi sleeping in my arms. The night was cold and windy. The room was lighted with yellow lights and it felt tremendously romantic when a song for Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong titled "Moonlight In Vermont" was played.

I came across this song 2 years ago while surfing websites and fell instantly in love with the song. So i went to the music station near my house and requested them to help me get a copy from the State. It's beautiful how both Ella and Louis sang all the songs. Soft, lazy with the touch of jazz and instantly my ears are drawn to the soothing music and my mind could relax and be worry free....


So that was how i felt yesterday. Chilly weather, with calm and soothing yellow light, warm blanket around me, Cofi by my side, together with Ella and Louise beautiful voices lingering in the air... ahh... it was like heaven on earth..... What i should have done is to get myself a cup of warm chocolate or perhaps a glass of nice red wine.... what a great night...

1 comment:

purpleV said...

Thanks! Visit me soon! hehe