Monday, May 31, 2010

Fooled!

Have been missing in action for the passed few days. Not because i was busy, since everyone who reads my blog knows that i have all the time in the world to spend. Well here is the reason why i was missing in action.

Cafe World!



Sigh... i was not really into playing games in Facebook, especially Cafe World. When KC and my brother was into this game, i snorted at them and told them to be a man and quit. What is the fun in just clicking and clicking only and earn money in the virtual world? Well they said it is because of the interactions that they could get from their friends. I was not buy into playing. I even asked KC just to stop because he was annoying me by leaving in the middle of a mahjong game. Hello! Mahjong is reality. Cafe World, virtual!

KC's Cafe. 

So why am i in Cafe World now? It's like slapping myself here. Well all because of my dear Jess Goh. We were just talking in msn when we both thought it will be good to just start a game together and compete. And she told me that she has abandoned her cafe for a long time and hence we should start afresh. Well excellent idea!

So for the first time ever since i have Facebook, i clicked on the gaming button and play a game. So i started my cafe and named it my Lazey Corner, well the name says it all. Then to my horror! Stupid Jess's cafe is at a whopping level 61! I am at 0!!!! So i got fooled! Well she claimed that she didnt know and it was a honest mistake. Anyways i was fooled!!

Jess's cafe at level 61!


The thing with Cafe World is once you started, you can delete it. So if i stop now, it's like having a black mark on my otherwise 'clean" Facebook! Darn you Jess! So now i have been doing what other Cafe World players are doing. Click click click, serve serve serve and cook cook cook cook.

I am giving myself another week before i got totally wear off of the game. After a day of clickings, i have had actually feel bored but just still doing it to fill up my time. But then on my defense, i thought i played the game quite well too. After a day i am at level 10 and have a beautiful cafe with decorations and even got expended and even earning medals and all..... Well i am just trying to console myself to feel better by thinking so.

And this my miserable cafe at level 9. How to catch up to 61??

Whenever i log on Facebook now and in the future, i will definitely reminded myself of how a fool i was made by Miss Jess Goh! So Miss Jess Goh, i think i have now paid for the prank i put on you earlier. We are even now!

Booooo!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Came to justify myself here! Come to think of it, your dearest hubby did a big role in getting you into this game, you are the one who managed his cafe even before I (what you so-called) "fooled" you into getting one of your own's! I just so happened to be the one who finally convinced you in getting your own cafe! That's all!!!!! :P

Unknown said...

Oh yah.... I haven't finish yet! I do so remember how persistent Mrs Cynthia Wong is in leveling up, and expanding, then brainstorming to decorate her cafe. When all the while she has been yelling bored! Hahahaha... is that what you call fooled and not enjoying it? I doubt it! Don't you even dare think of all sorts of excuses to try to pull even with the prank!!!!! muahahahahaa.........