Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Princess And The Pea

Ahhhh!!!!!!!! I am so tired today.........



Everyone who knows me well knows that i love sleeping! That is why luncheon appointments set with my friends were always late and normally they were the ones who suggested it. They will all let me sleep more, how lovely. My longest sleeping time was approximately 14 hours and normally i woke up feeling even more tired and with a headache lingering for the rest of the day. So there is really a thing call overslept.

Well i feel very tired today. Not because i have done a lot of work yesterday. It was just simply because i have never slept well since i came here. Either i woke up really early each day, at 6am or 7am, or i woke up with a stiffed neck or body ache. Even though i sleep before midnight each day, due to the lack of really good and deep sleeps, my eye bags are huge and dark! Urggh!

Why? Because the mattresses here are so hard! I just do not know why. From Oran to Algeirs, all beds are hard! We had try to look for softer mattresses but could not find. Now the Algerians are quite rich here and i am sure they would want to have some nice mattresses. Where do they get that? The other thing is i could not find my perfect pillows here. They are either too soft or too high. As a result, i woke up with a stiff neck one day and i even twisted my muscle the other day and i could not moved the left part of my body smnoothly from the neck down. And at the end i had to down a pill of muscle relaxance to relax those stiffed muscles!

So perhaps once in a week i will wake up really really tired as if i have not slept for a long time..Sigh....


Well i am not the Princess in the fable "Princess & The Peas". I am not being difficult or complaints about little things like bed and pillows. It is just that i sleep side ways and i have a crocked back bone the last time i did my X-ray. So whenever i didnt sleep well, i would have to suffer the pains from my backache for the rest of the day. It feels horrible! It feels like my back bones have no support at all and they will go crumble down anytime! It is also like a vicious cycle. First the backaches, then the headache, then the crankiness start to kick in and then worst of all, migraines tag along on the wagon and stay for a long time! Sigh...really hate that!

Anyways, i wonder how much it will cost to ship over my mattress and pillows from KL? hahahah cheaper than going over the Paris to buy them??? Hm....... hahahah nah, just joking! Thank goodness i realized that the sofa in the living room is quite nice to sleep in. That is a nice alternative too!

2 comments:

piggybie said...

U wan me to ship your mattress and pillow over, my dear??? Hehehe...

purpleV said...

kakak that will b wondeful, love! hahahahah! but we all know we cant lo. :( so sad!

nway dad's gonna b bk in Kl soon. might ned yang to help me to get some noodles. :)