Thursday, May 27, 2010

Maxtography

I have contemplated a long time when i was asked if we should get a photographer to shoot for our wedding day. Let aside the costly price that we are talking about, i wasn't really into having a professional photographer taking the photos because i was not really a huge fans of wedding.

I know i know, it was supposed to me "MY"day. I was supposed to be the center of attention and i should do everything i could to capture the day. Well not me. For me, i thought having my brothers helping me to snap photos will be good enough. After all, the photos will be kept in one of the drawers eventually and what is the point of  spending on it when the photos will never see the lights again after the day itself? Besides, never really like taking photos because of the hassle of preparations - makeup, hairdo, posing and etc. Gosh!

Anyway, we went ahead to sign a photography session with Thomas whom was introduced by KC's friend because he wanted it. So Thomas came and spoke to us few days before the event and then there he was on the day itself. I should say i was quite pleased by his professionalism and his punctuality. So the day came and went and the photos was taken.

They were marvelous and i find myself totally not regretting on the decision of getting him to snap on the day for us. The photos were taken with so much efforts. The little details on things and the timeless expressions on us and our guests. And our photos appear on his website maxtography, it is like having a time capsule for us to reminisce those lovely moments anytime we like.

I love this photo the moment i saw it.

Besides that, with his professionalism and his talents, he was even interviewed by a magazine from Philippines. Some of his photos were taken and featured in the magazine. To my surprise, i saw us in the article. And this is a bonus to us. Not everyday you could see yourself appearing in a magazine let alone in another country?

His featured article in Framz magazine.


And i love this photo of the little girl. 

The other thing which i thought was way more priceless is how a one-off client/photographer relationship has blossom to the category of friend now.

Thanks Thomas. :)

p/s: would strongly recommend him to anyone who wants to have quality and real photos taken minus all the superficial elements.

No comments: