Monday, October 12, 2009

Revelations

This entry is inspired by a chatting session i had with my friend today.

N: Did you blog about me?
M: What do you think?
N: I shy la.
M: Haha... but you should know because i used your famous sign!
N: Ohhh....okok.....

How much in depth should i blog when i write my entries? This is a debate i constantly have with myself.

Sometimes, there are things that are very dear to my heart that i want to reveal as much, just so that i could release them from my heart and let myself feel better. But most of the times, these things are just too complicated that might stir up unnecessary commotions between myself and others.


There are also times when i would like the person to know i am writing about him or her. But then the debate comes again. Will they like the idea of being known? They might like the idea of being anonymous better. If so what should i do? So i chose the most common way of using acronyms and hoping that by so the person will know how much i appreciate him / her in my life.

Just like when i posted using M or N, or using cute symbols like XD, or just by writing the stories from the view of an outsider.  There was a time when i was feeling really depressed and wanted to express myself badly and i chose to reveal them bit by bit, in different entries by adding to some other scenarios.


It might sound like a jigsaw puzzles to those who read them but to me, these revelations are screaming in my face every time i read the entries again and again. But it works. My heart will feel lighter each time i unload them and they becomes memories. Even though when some are really heart wrecking at that time, eventually they became beautiful ones to me. For each experience is a path in life that we have to go through in order for us to get to a better place today.

For those who knows that i was blogging about them, thank you for being in my life and have given me the chance to go through all the ups and downs and helped me grow to a better person. For those who suspected i blogged about them, maybe i did. For those who do not know, let those entries just be another entry by me.

No comments: