Thursday, August 27, 2009

Interruption

The Internet line in Oran has been very unstable lately. Last week it was off for 4 days and yesterday again it was off. When we called up the provider, the phone was not picked up. So we tried calling the land line provider and we were told that they too, have no internet connection. How funny!

So what do i do when Internet is off? I do not know. It just felt like as though my world had caged into the house i am staying now. It felt as if i was barred from the outside world and time passed very very slowly. Pathetic isnt it? Last week when that happened, it was a weekend here in Algeria ( Friday and Saturday) and it was easier to pass time. I went groceries buying and visiting some houses. Yesterday, i starred at my laptop and the blinking of the connection lights wishing that i will be connected. When it failed, i just search through my laptop for anything interesting. And since now i am the pirated queen, i watched "The Proposal". It was quite ok though. Love Sandra Bullock and her wits. After the movie, it was about time for dinner so i took my own sweet time to prepare the meal and call it a day after that.

Isnt my life boring? However one good news is that my trip to Paris is confirmed! The best of the news is instead of just going to Paris, i will be visiting Lyon as well! So its like winning the lucky draw! 13 more days! Yippy!

No comments: