Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Surprise!

I went to the grocery store just a while ago to buy 2 bottles of Coke. Like i said i do not speak French or Arabic and neither do the locals. So the only way for us to communicate is via hand gestures and using the calculator to show the amount that i need to pay. The owner of the store is a very nice man because after i paid, he spoke to me on something which i do not understand. He gave me this!


Two pieces of local dessert. Isnt he nice and sweet? Really brighten my day. Algerians are really friendly and nice.

On a separate note, i think i lost this!

It has been with me for about a year... sob sob.... People said that lost item will appear again if you do not look for it. I will now pretend that i am not looking for it. Please appear again! Iphone-san is lonely without you. She is basically naked!


No comments: