Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cofi's New Tag

I am so afraid that i might loose my precious Cofi in the upcoming voyage we are taking to Algeria that i decided to buy her a new tag.

Her old one was a find that we got from one of the shop in Perth a couple of years ago. It used to be a beautiful pink tag that read "Almost Human". I even bought her a pink collar just to match the tag with it.

However after sometime, the tag got deformed. I am still wondering how it got deformed because the tag was not put near a fire or any heater but then it looked as though it was dumped in one. Since it was rather difficult to find another cute one to replace, Cofi has to wear it all the time.

So a few days ago i went to One Utama and walked into one of the souvenir shop and requested a tag with customized engraving.  This is how the new tag is of a bone shape and at the front it reads "Cofi, Almost Human" and at the back it reads "Please call +6017 xxxxxxx for rewards." The main objective is to have someone to call me in case Cofi gets lost during the journey.


And then my brother had a look at the tag the next day. Turned to me and said "Let me call you now and i demand for my reward!"

Haha very funny, not!

No comments: