Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nightmare

I hate nightmares! Especially when the dreams were about realities in life.

I wouldnt mind having nightmares on vampires. ghosts, or even being chased and slashed to death in my dreams. Yes it might be scary when i was in the dream but at the end of the day i could still tell myself that it is just a dream and all i have to do it wake up and things will be fine again.

The only nightmare i am fearful of is like i said, things that could relate to the real world. Things that perhaps could happen to me in reality. I had one of those nightmare yesterday.

After watching the "Lost Book Of Nastradamus" on History channel yesterday, i decided to call it a night and go to sleep. I was so tired that i didn't know how i fell asleep...and i was awake by a nightmare!

My heart was beating so fast and i was sweating profoundly and there was tears at the corner of my eyes. What did i dream about? Well i dreamt that i took on the flight from KLIA to Algeria. Everything was going so well until i reached Algers. To my horror, Cofi had been misplaced and lost! I search everywhere i could for her but unavail and i could not do anything but cried...

My heart ached in my dream because i lost her and i cried too. When i woke up, boy i was glad that it was a dream but still my heart ached and i had tears at the corner of my eyes. Then i looked at Cofi, who was sleeping soundly next to me on my pillow. To make sure that she was really there with me, i pushed her butt which woke her. She gave me a very dismayed look, a heavy sigh, and turned her back from me, walked to the furthest corner of the bed and away from me, scratched the bed until she felt comfortable and slept!


Argggg!!!! Got bullied by a dog!