Friday, April 23, 2010

Really Really Quick Note

I am in Algers now with KC and Cofi.

Finally. The trip took approximately 30 hours altogether and i brought with me from Malaysia a very sore body and a cold now. Taken some cold med and am feeling really stoned at this moment, not to mention the jet lag that i am experiencing too.

Well the new house in Algers is really homely and comfortable. Very nice compared to the one we had in Oran.

Anyway what i am happy is that Cofi is safe and sound here with me. She is eating, drinking, peeing, shitting and sleeping way better than me. Plus i have all my luggages with me too.

Well the trip had really exhausted me. First it was the long hauled flights, then it was the small episode when i found out Cofi was missing when i was in Paris. And trust me, that was not the best experience ever!

Well, this is all for today. More soon....

No comments: