Wednesday, April 21, 2010

No Turning Back

I am leaving to Algers tonight! Finally! After waited for so long.

The only concern i have is if my flight will really take off on time. Will be doing transits at Amsterdam and Paris airports. Although the airports are open and going into full operation mode since yesterday, yet i am praying hard that they will not be close or flights will not be cancelled when i reach there and waiting for my transit. Hope the volcano in Iceland could stay calm for now and spare us mankind.

The other worry i have is transporting of Cofi. I am sure the airports will be in chaotic mode and flights will be full now since everyone is rushing to go back to their countries. Seriously praying hard that Cofi will not  lost in transition and that i could see her landing safe and sound in Algers airport. I am willing to loose my baggage rather than loosing her!

Bye bye Malaysia and hello Algers!