Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sweet Tooth

Now that i know i will be going back to Algeria where i will have to prepare and cook my own food, i can't help but start going around stuffing myself with delicious food. By the way, the pastas at Pasta Zamai are really delicious too. Pasta Zamai is situated on G floor in old wing 1 Utama, near Jusco with a shop facet full of Japanese groceries in front.


One of the thing i cant resist lately is eating really nice, soft cakes. I would choose to eat less during dinner so that i could have space for desert or take away the cakes so that i could eat them after that. I have even gone to the extend of packing few pieces of cakes so that i could have them as lunch or supper later.

Some of the best cakes i could find are from the restaurant named "Garden", situated just next to the elevator down from LG to basement carpark in One Utama new wing, just next to Hang Ten.

The ambience of the restaurant is cosy and relaxing. Even the spaghettis are really yummy. Since giving it a try about 3 weeks ago and find it very good, i have been visiting the restaurant very frequently. Sometimes just to eat its delicious cakes. There were about 7 different types of cakes. If i remember correctly, there are strawberry cake, banana cheese, tiramisu, chocolate, which all i have tried.

So the day after Jess and I went for our tarot readings, we met up with Marcia and went for deserts in the restaurant again. We ordered the opal (bottom), green tea tiramisu (middle) and blueberry cake (top). They tasted awesome! Very soft and yummy! And now i could proudly claim that i have tasted all the cakes in the restaurant!


And of course we also asked the waiter to help us take some beautiful pictures. The waiter told me that he had just bought a camera and was asking me about details of my canon. According to him, the picture quality is really good. In response, since i do not really remember the details, i would just show him a silly laugh and nod my head, followed by telling him "i really dont remember". After awhile he retreated himself.




Oh ya one thing though, my personal experience is not to order the lavender tea because all the time when i was sipping my tea, it felt as though i was sipping aroma oil! And the outcome of sipping lavender tea actually lead us to a night massage at Bangsar at 10pm! The massage was good there and then but the next day my back was covered with spots of blue-black!  Sigh....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah. my back has been aching 3 nights since...... -_____-'''