Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tarot Readings - The Revelations!

Jess and I went for a tarot reading at the Mines Shopping Center recently. The shop occupied a small but cute space at the corner of the second floor with a facet that will literately illustrate what the shop is all about.

The pricing is rather reasonable as well. For tarot readings, it takes the participant about 20 minutes minimum for a session and if you have any additional questions that you wish to ask, it might even take up to a maximum of 30 minutes. From what i see off the pricing chart, the guru even do feng sui reading that reads your bazi and even palm. There was one young couple ahead of us when we reached there and they even took up 20 minutes of our time but we could see that the guru will explain patiently to their questions.


Jess was the first one to do the tarot reading. So the guru, or Fred, started his session by asking some simple questions such as the date of birth, which he then keyed the details into his pc. Then he asked questions such as if we were working and in which field. After which he aligned the cards in front of Jess and she was then requested to choose 4 cards.

When tarot readings also gets techno-savvy..

Fred with the cards first before lining them into a straight line in front of Jess.



Jess thinking which cards to choose..

After Jess has chosen her 4 cards, Fred will then choose another 4 cards for her. Each line would represent a particular aspect of her life for the next one year from now. From left would be money, follow by health, love life and finally career. So being the busy body me, of course i sat besides her and kept asking questions on her behalf.

Jess's cards..
Career - Great
Love - Fantastic
Health - Pink
Money - As good as it gets


Jess listening enthusiastically about her reading...

Well it seems like Jess is getting an interesting year ahead and i am happy for her. After all it is time for her to go explore the outside world and fulfilled her dreams. Of course with all the questions i asked for her, it seems that she is really having quite an interesting year ahead. Whao!

And then it was my turn and suddenly i feel a rush of anxious in me and i was having butterflies in my stomach. Perhaps it was because this was my first time, perhaps it was because i was afraid that my future might be in jeopardy or simply because Jess was there to witness everything with me. Anyway the process was the same and Jess helped me to take some pictures as well. For me, Fred actually asked about d.o.b of KC so that he could advice me better.

A very nervous me trying to look cool for the camera..


And now it is my turn to think which cards to choose...

As i was looking at all the cards lying before my eyes, my hand was doing the choosing while my mind was running wild. Which one to choose? How will that affect me? Should i take the left one or the middle or maybe the far right??? Can i re-choose what i have chosen???


Tada! My cards!
Career - Better take up studies for now
Love - Ok
Health -  Cloudy
Money - Chipsmore!

The moment Fred saw my cards for the love aspect, he simply said "You and your partner is going through a very boring life. Maybe is because you guys spent too much time together. You guys need a common interest." And then straight away i was saying "Whao this is so accurate!" in my head because i will be seeing only him once i go over to Algeria. And as for career, he said this year is not the best year for me because the bottom card showed a moon. Moon means ever changing and it is not bright. So accurate again because i have no job to go to! And health wise, he just told me to take care and to expect a mini me in 2 years time! hahah well not too sure about this for now. And finally money, the bottom card simply showed that it will be up to me entirely to create how much fortune i want and currently the situation is like Chipsmore - Now you see it, now you dont! And then i decided to ask about my mum's health and Fred had me chose another card again. It was only this moment that we realised we could ask questions about someone else. Of course in order to get a more accurate reading, i have to give him my time of birth as well. Thank God mum will be in pink of health for the year to come.

The whole session for both of us ended after approximately 40 minutes. We were both quite happy with the readings and find it rather fun. Who knows, we might book for the next session next year the same time!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh nooooooo
very boring are we?

haha mini you. better mini me.

purpleV said...

that is why we shod go for diving courses and holidays! heheh

how about 2 minis at one shot??? hahahah

Unknown said...

twins? How about triplets? lol

purpleV said...

choi!

Unknown said...

muahahahaa......

lynn said...

Hi. I am curious, did the readings go as said? Its 2017 now. I'm keen. Tq