Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finally!


After a long time planning to meet up with Lynn, finally tonight we met up and had a wonderful dinner together.

Lynn was looking vibrant and younger! And i would say she looked rather toned as well. Must be from all her tracking and marathon sessions over the years.


In one of my previous entries, i mentioned that i found out that the bracelet which i bought for her in my India trip few years ago was still with me and i was surprised when i saw it. I thought i have given to her long time ago. So today, i made sure that i put the bracelet into my bag early in the morning before the dinner at night. And finally, i managed to give her the bracelet. So sorry for keeping it so long with me. The bracelet is made up of beautiful green color stoned with a touch of Indian flavor. I thought it looks very nice on her. It was also very sweet of her to give me a very beautiful photo frame as my wedding gift.



So we went to Little Penang to have our dinner and that was where we went to the last time we met too. Throughout the dinner, we had a great chat over many things. She told me about her tracking and camping experiences, her current job, her passion in starting an Internet based business and also tales of her holidays in various countries. I told her about my life, what i had been through, my previous jobs, my Internet business and shopings in bandung and all the goodies we found in Bandung. Finally we were being shooed off by the waiter because the restaurant was closing by then. When we looked at the watch, it was already 15 mins passed 10pm.

What a fun night. Although we have chatted for more than 3 hours but then it still feels like there are still so much that we have not shared. No worries, in about 8 months or more, i will be back and we shall meet up again and share more tales of our lives.

No comments: