Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Go Away You Evil!

Before i came to Oran, i was constantly under gastric attacks when i was in Beirut. The worst attack was so severe that i was admitted to the emergency room of John Hopkins Hospital. Luckily when i came to Oran,  there was not a single case of gastric attack. I give all credos to changing eating habit to be healthier as well as the drop in my "constantly missing-someone" meter.

And i was wrong!

Out of nowhere and without any waring, i had a really bad gastric attack for the last 2 days. I woke up in the morning and was hit by gastric so hard that i could barely walk. So i spent the whole day in bed for the whole morning till noon and was swallowing lots of gastric medicines. The worst part was KC was asked to travel to Algers in last minutes and i was alone in the house, taking care of myself. Thank God that when i was awake in the afternoon, the gastric mellowed down but i still had constant stomach bloating as well as feeling nausea. So i spent the whole day taking in little food but constantly, and taking medicines after each meal. The medicines also made me feeling tired all the time. Ended up i slept by 9pm yesterday until about 3pm today.

Phew! No more gastric for now but am still making my best to eat the proper food. And KC will not be back until 10pm tonight. So i will still be alone in this house and have to think of what to eat for dinner. Sigh.... this makes me miss Cofi more. Ya of course i know she cant do anything to help me when gastric attacks me but hey it is always good to have someone around when you were sick. Even when that someone is a dog!

And this episode has sort of reduces my energy level as well as my positive mind too. I think i need to go back to reading my the little things in life entry. Am feeling a little depress.....

No comments: