Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Little Things in Life

After the exciting trip i had to France, life had gone back to its simple and plain style again. Nothing much for me to look forward to each day and each day will passed just like the day before. Sometimes i will be sitting in front of my Mac and wondering what to do next. Sometimes i will just sit and day dream and before i know it, a day has passed. Today as usual, i woke up to a plain day. I looked outside the window and saw how beautiful the day is. Today the weather is chilly, with light cold breeze blowing into the house occasionally and the sun was hiding shyly behind the clouds most of the time. It is a day like this that makes me realised how great life can be from all the little things in life, and i am grateful of these little things:

  • Am grateful to be able to enjoy the aroma of my coffee, sipping the bitterness of it and warming my hands over the warmth of the cup,
  • Am grateful how wonderful the weather can be,
  • Am grateful how life is constantly bringing me surprises, even as small as a comment from my dear friend for the comment was so close to my heart
  • Am grateful that my heart was touched by the comment and happy tears came flowing from my eyes,
  • Am grateful that life is treating me well for i have loves in me,
  • Am grateful that life also introduced me to a lot of great friends and they have taught me things that otherwise i would have just not realised,
  • Am grateful that Cofi came into my life and lighted up my life,
  • Am grateful that i have not been through really really unfortunate events in my life, and that my family members are still healthy and happy,
  • Am grateful that life also introduced new family members to me and showed me that love is more than just blood-ties,
  • Am grateful to learn that all human has flaws and it is up to us to choose only to see the strengths and lovely side of them,
  • Am grateful that i am still not too old to learn that, 
  • Am grateful that life has also given me a great partner whom has always been there for me, and every ready to give me everything he could,
  • Am grateful that there is music in this world to make it a more beautiful place,
  • Am grateful that life makes me realised all these today and given me the chance to write them down as a reminder whenever i doubt my life in the future,
  • But most grateful of all, i am happy and know how lucky i am to still have many more years to come and still be grateful to all these little things,
  • And i am grateful that i will able to still add more of these little things to my list.
All i have to remind myself is whenever i am in doubts or despairs, just come back here and re-read this entry again. And because if this, i will learn to appreciate my life more.


* I "stole" this from my friend's blog. I hope he doesnt mind. Wink!*


No comments: