Saturday, September 26, 2009

No Longer At The Wrong Side Of My Bed...

Woke up in the afternoon today and was feeling great. All because i dreamt of my house in KL and in the dream, i saw myself playing with Cofi and sleeping in my very own sweet bed. It felt like i was in KL. The dream was so vivid! I opened my eyes and saw the Arabic deco in the ceiling of my Oran room and only then i realised i was still in Oran. But nonetheless, it was still a great dream and definitely an energy booster!

Waiting to go for a taste of Indian food later in the evening and might even have the chance to visit the ice cream house in oran city before the weather gets too cold for ice cream. I was told that the ice cream house is situated next to the beach and hence i am sure the scenery will be awesome.

After waking up from the wrong side of my bed yesterday and had a terrible day started off with an argument with my partner, today thankfully is a great one with lots of great news. Besides the awesome dream and also the anticipation to visit new places and taste new food later, i received good news on my year end travel plan as well. Will be spending Christmas outside the country and this time with my family as well. We are planning to visit more countries this time. Still in planning stage thought but i am all hyped up by it already. The best part is, will be doing a detour to Paris again this time! Yeppy! Another great news is a dear friend of mine has finally found the perfect one and they will be getting marry next year. How wonderful and sweet. Am really happy for him to finally, found the right one and a partner who loves him more than all his exes. And this has added more reasons for me to be merry today. Life is great at bringing us wonderful news all the time. hehe..

So much for now. Crossing my finger that tonight i will be having another great dream again.

2 comments:

MikeM said...

missing home leh? missing me mayb... kekeke... just jk... anyway, i will b away from the country until CNY 2010... hopefully we can catch up soon... Europe is in my traveling plan in 2010 :)

purpleV said...

ya definitely missing home a lot. And of cos missing you too! Though we never really came out for a drink but then it has always been fun chatting with you. It's the click we have! Well though i miss chatting with you but i am even happier that you finally set out and do what is happiest for you now! Hooray! And what's better than getting someone in your life right? hehe